Access Group Australia values its people as the organisation’s most important asset. Collectively, we aim to be an employer of choice, attracting and retaining exceptional employees, by actively fostering the principles of:
- A Performance Based Culture – We are committed to a performance based culture that is both rewarding to the individual and enhances Company productivity and achievement.
- Personal Responsibility – As individuals, we are personally responsible for promoting and maintaining harmonious workplace relations.
- Accountability – At all levels in our organisation we are accountable for developing and maintaining open communication and for encouraging satisfaction, skill, productivity and pride in a job well done.
- Risk Management – We believe in the early identification, planned management and effective resolution of any potential conflict.
- Learning Culture – We encourage the development of a workplace where ideas for improvement are welcomed, where training and development is accessible to all staff and where achievement is recognised and appreciated.
- One Consistent Approach – We implement procedures and apply them consistently to ensure a fair approach to the management of our people across all operations.