Access Group is committed to providing for its employees, and the wider community as a whole, a level of environmental awareness, management and control that is in line with community expectations and standards.
“We are constantly on the lookout for ways to improve our business practices in order to make our activities as green and impact free as possible. This makes sense from not only an environmental point of view but a business perspective as it translates into reduced cost and waste in day to day activities.”
It is our aim to comply with all relevant environmental legislation by ensuring sound environmental management and that our employees are aware of their responsibilities and duties.
Our commitment to environmental safety will be demonstrated by:
- Integration of environmental requirements within all aspects of the Access Group operations.
- Identifying, assessing and monitoring each workplace in terms of environmental requirements.
- Establishing, documenting and maintaining procedures for the management of environmental safeguards within the workplace.
- Providing and promoting current environmental information where appropriate.
- Reporting environmental incidents and responding immediately and effectively to such incidents.
- Providing, where necessary, appropriate protective equipment. Providing ongoing training and promotion in regards to environmental procedures and policies.
Our environmental responsibilities and objectives can only be achieved by the full participation of all individuals at all levels within Access Group.
To find out more visit Planet Ark